AFP Integrated Systems specializes in quality access control systems to provide an extra layer of security to buildings and businesses. With electronically regulated doors and elevators, key card or pin pad systems help to provide a work environment that is safe and secure. Our team of security experts can consult with you to address your specific security challenges, and devise a solution that works best for your business. Whether you need to protect doors at a single location or add a layer of security to multiple facilities, we’ll integrate, test and monitor an access control system that provides the level of regulation required.
Access Control Systems Offer the Following Benefits:
- Maintain control of who enters or leaves the facility
- Create a safe environment for employees and customers
- Regulate access to more secure areas of a building
- Build in attendance tracking for when employees key in and out
- Ability to remotely lock or unlock doors to a facilities
- Establish different levels of access for employees based on authority level
If your Maine business or property would benefit from the installation of an access control system, contact us for a free consultation. We’re here to guide you in the right direction, and recommend the security solution that is best for your business!